UNIQUE CONCEPTS OF ELITE LEVEL
Large organizations are creating clinics where aspiring players, both youth and HS are learning the same things at every different clinic year after year. Many players are lacking the lacrosse "IQ" that most coaches wish they had a little more naturally. At ALA you will learn the secrets of cutting and getting open, dodging to not only beat one defender, but you will learn the slides too, feeding to dodge, and dodging to feed, deception in all forms, crease attack, drawing and beating doubles and more! Learn how Acacia develops the stick work of girls acrosse the US. See how Acacia taught herself and learn to do the same!
Why is this UNIQUE clinic important AND How do you gain advantage over other aspiring lacrosse players?
- Teach based on the latest form of learning, which is VISUAL STIMULATION
- Watching and studying film every day for an hour is the same as
physically practicing the skill for an hour.
- You will learn the skills that you see the best players in the world doing on video. This vidid evidence brings the concept to life and makes it easier to do yourself.
The Acacia’s Lacrosse Academy Punch Back based clinic will provide:
- High Repetition of most important skills
- Development of Muscle Memory
- Unique style of learning/Modern/First Class Wall Ball
- Avoids waiting in line for reps
- Avoids elite campers being held back by fluctuating talent in groups
Acacia's Philosophy: I have learned from some of the best coaches in the world, played with and against some of the best players in the world, and taught and developed some of the winningest collegiate players in the country. I have collected the knowledge over the years to be able to teach and help develop the next generation of lacrosse stars. I know what the important skills are for a beginner to master and I know the things to stay away from as well. I have created a clinic itinerary that will teach a dynamic, deceptive and intelligent style for game play.Players are hungry for the proper, intelligent unique coaching that will help them excel. I have a passion and weath of knowledge to do this for you!
New this year: We hope to provide gently used equipment to a needy lacrosse program.